The Best Luxury Southern California Wedding Venues
Los Angeles Area
- Where: 340 Kanan Rd Malibu, California
- Why: Make a bold statement with one of the most dramatic ceremony sites in California. Set high on a mountain in the Santa Monica Mountains, this luxurious venue is sure to provide an unforgettable experience.
- Where: 2940 Kuehner Dr Santa Susana, California
- Why: Feel the luxury of being at a beautiful Spanish style estate close to the city, but with room to roam and sweeping views of uninhabited mountains.
- Where: 3272 Triunfo Canyon Rd Agoura Hills, California
- Why: Nestled amid mature trees and tucked away from the busy world, Oak Canyon Ranch provides a relaxing wedding venue that's also a private escape.
- Where: 327 Latigo Canyon Rd, California
- Why: Calamigos Ranch balances a relaxing, casual environment with an understated elegance.
- Where: DTLA, 214 S Main St Los angeles, California
- Why: If an urban, European experience is your goal, Vibiana provides the perfect backdrop for you as a former cathedral turned stunning luxury wedding venue.
- Where: 2651 S La Cienega Blvd Los Angeles, California
- Why: Smog Shoppe proves that luxury doesn't have to mean tradition. This trendy west side venue also provides the perfect indoor/ outdoor wedding environment.
- Where: 905 Loma Vista Dr Beverly Hills, California
- Why: No list of luxury Los Angeles wedding venues would be complete with out Greystone Mansion. This stunning building and grounds are practically made for an upscale, European estate wedding experience.
- Where: 470 W Walnut St Pasadena, California
- Why: Art Deco grandeur meets European elegance in this beautiful estate venue nestled just outside downtown Pasadena.
- Where: 22701 S Pelican Hill Rd Newport Coast, California
- Why: Pelican Hill combines the drama of the Pacific Ocean with the luxury experience of a 5 star resort.
- Where: 35001 Rancho California Rd Temecula, California
- Why: Ponte Winery offers an approachable simplicity in a vineyard wedding venue just outside Los Angeles.
- Where: 675 W Highland Ave Sierra Madre, California
- Why: Have you dreamed of an Italian Villa destination wedding, but don't want to ask your friends and family to fly half way around the world? You may want to consider Villa sel Sol d'Oro tucked away just northeast of Pasadena, this venue will transport you to the Tuscan countryside.
- Where: 23200 Pacific Coast Hwy Malibu, California
- Why: Situated between the storied Malibu Pier and Malibu Point, this beautiful Spanish Colonial revival estate has a waterfront location like few other venues. The stunning views, setting and grounds all ensure an unforgettable experience for you and your guests.
San Diego Area
- Where: 29402 Spa Havens Way Vista, California
- Why: The historic European ambiance created by the 400 year old French chapel and gardens coupled with the relaxing escape of a renowned spa make this a top choice for a luxury wedding venue that also provides a break from the stress of normal life.
- Where: 236 Deer Springs Rd San Marcos, California
- Why: This secluded garden venue just outside San Diego provides an intimate, lush oasis for your guests to enjoy.
- Where: 7441 Olivetas Ave La Jolla, California
- Why: This beautiful Spanish colonial estate is just steps from the beach just outside central La Jolla. Not only is the estate itself beautiful, but the grounds include a beautiful outdoor patio that's both private and intimate.
- Where: Paseo del Prado San Diego, California
- Why: The Iconic and historic Mission Revival style campus of Balboa park is an iconic and undeniably beautiful part of the fabric of San Diego.
- Where: 5921 Valencia Circle Rancho Santa Fe, California
- Why: With multiple options for a timelessly luxurious wedding, Rancho Valencia provides an impressive mix of outdoor and indoor settings and an upscale environment for your ceremony and reception.
- Where: 125 N Refugio Rd Santa Ynez, California
- Why: Escape to the Italian Countryside without even leaving southern California. This rustic tuscan estate provides a stunning backdrop for the most exclusive and beautiful of wedding days.
- Where: 1332 Santa Barbara St Santa Barbara, California
- Why: All the historic charm of a grand estate in old Santa Barbara with a private outdoor lawn to give your guests the chance to stretch out and relax.
- Where: 900 San Ysidro Ln Santa Barbara, California
- Why: Nestled in the luxurious hills just outside legendary Montecito, San Ysidro ranch offers beautiful outdoor options for wedding ceremonies with grand views of the Santa Ynez Mountains. It also boasts one of the most picturesque lavender fields in all of California, perfect for you and your groom to step away and enjoy a few private moments at golden hour.
Want to conquer wedding photography 'FOMO'?
We address the key reasons bride's fear missing out in their wedding photography and clearly break down what you can to to fix it and enjoy your day swept up the beauty of each moment.
Booth Photographics is a fine art wedding photography husband & wife team serving Southern California. We are passionate about blending enduring beauty & authentic storytelling to create timeless wedding photography.